Friday, August 21, 2009

The perfect black shoe - Friday's find

When I set out to do this blog, I did it as a way to help myself be a smarter shopper while sharing my journey with whoever would read this. My taste may be different then yours and so I don't expect everyone to agree with my finds. However a friend of mine made a great point. She does not work in the fashion industry and has to dress slightly more conservative then I do. She hates anything with a heel over 3" and even that may be too much. And she will not pay more than $200. So my goal today was to find something specifically for her.

So here is my find my friend! This incredible pump is by Ann Taylor and costs $145. The heel is only 2 1/12" high & has padding from heel to sole for comfort. It's even called "The Perfect Kitten Heel Pump" and I couldn't agree more!

No comments:

Post a Comment