Monday, August 24, 2009

The White Shirt

Every woman should own a white shirt. It is the epitome of chic. An American Classic. And with all the styles and options to choose from, you can make the look entirely your own. Tuck it into a pencil skirt, layer it under a black shift dress, or wear it with trousers and/or jeans. The possibilities are endless! It's like the essential white t-shirt in a dressed up form.
Going through my closet I discovered 2 white shirts. One is great & one is not so great. And so my mission this week is to find that perfect white shirt that I can wear with just about everything. And if the price is right maybe 2 shirts, since I always seem to get dirty whenever I wear white!
Oh and if you don't believe that every woman should own one, then please look up Carolina Herrera. She has made the white shirt her uniform and looks impossibly chic in every picture I have ever seen of her. She has even paired it with floor length evening skirts and the result is simply elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment